Table of Contents
HostKoala is a hosting service provider located in Malaysia. At first, HostKoala provided web hosting services to individuals and local businesses, after which it expanded globally in the year 2017. As a business, HostKoala prides itself on its uptime and server status. They publish their data through their site. Their uptime history has shown 100% over the last 30 days, which is impressive! The company provided reseller Cheap Webhosting and shared hosting. Its website is in English only.
HostKoala is a budget-friendly web hosting service. They don’t say they’re not expensive and then offer expensive plans. They aren’t! The starter plan costs only $5 for the year, and their enterprise plan costs 5 dollars per month.
You can see that all plans include unlimited subdomains and account for email, FTP accounts, a free SSL certificate, and a choice of 6 data centers. They may not provide unlimited bandwidth and disk space; however, are you really in need of to have that?
- Disk Space: Disk space is defined by the quantity of data you can save on your servers. The majority of websites do not exceed three megabytes in file size. If you’re not taking the video or image-heavy (very weighty) approach, you’ll be shocked by how little space your site takes up.
- Bandwidth: Bandwidth is the measure of traffic your site can receive over a specific time. It is essential to consider how much traffic your site will bring in to determine whether you’ll need more or less. Even if you begin with one of HostKoala’s low-cost plans, you can upgrade your Cheap Webhosting service at a later time.
- Performance: HostKoala’s servers have been set using Intel Xeon processors. In plain English, this means that you get fast speeds and minimal downtime. This is the ideal combination for any Cheap Webhosting service!
- Migrations: Another great freebie! If you have a site that you would like to transfer into HostKoala, they will help you with this task without cost. Many hosts offer this feature for a fee, which can be frustrating since it only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Support: Support is available to customers with a response time of 24 hours. While this may seem like a reasonable turnaround time, I think that anything longer than a day can be viewed as rather long compared to other hosts.
- Daily Backups: Unfortunately, many web hosts charge per day for backups. HostKoala offers daily backups for all of their clients so that they can restore their files should something go wrong on their site.
- 99.9% Uptime: In line with all of the rivals. HostKoala promises a 99.9 percent uptime, which is displayed on their site. In the last 30 days, no downtime was recorded. Perfect!
Pricing and Support
HostKoala has a variety of unique features. Additionally, it comes with an online server uptime report where you can view the uptime history throughout the day before you decide to commit funds to the service. It comes with three plans for shared hosting that are available at low costs. The subscription period starts at one year.
The price you pay varies with which control system you pick; cPanel is more expensive than DirectAdmin. The price difference isn’t significant. However, it may be important to you. If you’re coming from a different hosting provider, HostKoala handles all the transfers for you. HostKoala isn’t offering a free plan. However, there’s an unconditional money-back assurance.
HostKoala is an excellent choice for web hosts who require a low-cost solution. If you’re sure you’ll require unlimited bandwidth or disk space, consider a different. If, however, your site is average in size (blog personal, personal, and even eCommerce) and If you’re looking for a Cheap Webhosting, HostKoala will be able to meet your requirements!